iCaaS – Products
Cloud Computing Approach
Definition: Computer as a Service” (CaaS), typically pronounced “cass” is a model of hardware deployment over the internet. With CaaS, a provider offers the hardware and bandwidth to customers for the use as a service on demand, either through a time subscription or a “pay-as-you-go” model. Furthermore, known as “cloud computing on demand,” the CaaS model allows vendors to Build, Install, Setup and Config by proving remote hosting to the infrastructure for customer use. Rather than purchase the hardware and bandwidth to run an application, customers need only a client computer/device to access their server allocation to download run their applications by having internet access to run their software. The software would be leased or purchased for a single user or for a group of users.
Hardware – Warranty – Training – Support
- Low start-up costs make cloud computing, especially attractive to small businesses but robust enough for larger Enterprises.
- Low cost for sporadic use or infrequent computing
- Variety of applications not needing to be purchased
- Ease of management. No need to worry about upkeep of user license agreements
- The purchase of additional hardware.
- Scalability. High-growth companies can easily expand.
- Remote or Satellite users and locations at modest cost
- Device and location independence.
- Rapid innovation
- Features incrementally or rapidly depending on the need
Reliable and Secure
Today companies are not reluctant to implement cloud-based applications because of their concern with.
Downtime is minimized to level of service. The assurances of a ”cloud” other than your own data center is managed and supported the experts in the industry providing availability, continuity, disaster recovery, power consumption, and the ongoing management of technical and physical infrastructure.
Regardless of the size of your company, we can provide your organization with case studies and ROI that will prove our findings by provide you with facts and proven real business live environments.
Fact… Technology is only 265 days new, save TIME and MONEY and USE the latest of technology at no extra COST.
iSAAS – Integrating software as a service with your business applications
- File Management Services
- SharePoint Services
- Fax Services
- Print Services
- Maintenance Support and Service
- Enterprise Content Management
- Backoffice Applications
Easy migration and deployment with up-to-date capabilities at a predictable cost, your customers don’t have to spend time or effort in deployment and can get up and running quickly, which translates to better productivity. You won’t have to worry about software updates and upgrades, because they will always be using the latest version. Simplify your IT management by getting up-to-date capabilities at a predictable cost.
Up and running quickly. The security and continuity features include:
- Highly Secure Access using HTTPS
- Virus and spam filtering in the cloud
- Highly secure data centers
- 99% uptime service-level agreement
- Redundant centers ensuring customer data is automatically moved to the backup facility.
The key benefits are:
- Remote access
- Easy deployment
- Easier IT administration
- Robust security
- No more upgrades
- Predictable cost
- Optimized productivity
For more information contact us here…