Business Technology Highlight Approaches
Roy M. Avila
Technologist - Advisor - Promoter
Business Technology Highlight Approaches
1. Mobile and Web App design – Codeless Development
An exciting method ‘of’ coding without prior knowledge. Using the intuitive user interface, a platform that expresses code logic that you want your application to execute while maintaining basic programming constructs such as descriptive variable loops with different variable objects.
- Codeless WebFlow https://webflow.com/about
- LowCode Kony https://www.kony.com/products/quantum
- LowCode Development Appian https://www.appian.com
- LowCode Development Outsystems https://www.outsystems.com/platform
2. Update your brand and image with the latest technology - Website Interactive Design
Create your interactive brand by design within built software, modules, or features to create an environment fora website or web application user to be actively engaged during a visit or use to improve user experience.
- Interactive Webapp https://www.betta2teem.com
3. Better online experience- Online Business Marketing
The practice of leveraging a business strategy to web-based channels to increase a market share by spreading a message about a company's brand, products, or services to prosper for potential customers. Our in-house friendly competitive alliances a tested technique that allows competitive companies to work together, focusing on local presents. Not to mention, the use of online marketing includes email, social media, display advertising, search engine optimization, Adwords, and more.
- Business Marketing https://www.betta2teem.com
4. Safeguard your information process - Internet Security
Internet security comes down to the difference between detection and prevention. It is a branch of computer security specifically related to not only the Internet, often involving browser security, an insecure channel for exchanging information,which leads to a high risk of intrusion or fraud, such as phishing, online viruses, trojans, worms and more. Its objective is to establish rules and measures to use against attacks over the Internet. Also, an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) is a network security/threat prevention technology that examines network traffic flows by applies to other applications or operating systems to detect and prevent real-time protection against well-known and vulnerability exploits.
Hybrid cloud security is the protection of the data, applications, and infrastructure associated with an IT architecture that incorporates some degree of workload portability,orchestration, and management across multiple IT environments, including at least one cloud—public or private to reduce risk and lead the fight against cybercriminals.
The advancement of machine learning algorithms requires structured data, whereas deep learning networks rely on layers of the ANN (artificial neural networks), which are helping businesses better analyze threats and respond to attacks and security incidents. Solutions lie Stealthwatch, which uses NetFlow to provide visibility across the network, data center, branch offices, and cloud. Stealthwatch helps you use your existing network as a security sensor and enforcer to improve your threat defense dramatically. Darktrace is the world's leading machine learning company for cybersecurity.
- Internet Web Security https://www.cloudflare.com
- Virtual Private Network https://nordvpn.com and https://us.norton.com/products/norton-secure-vpn
5. Backroom servermanagement - OutsourceData Warehouse
Data warehouse managed server rooms are mostly taken advantage of by enterprises, a system that collects data used for reporting and data analysis, often used as leverage for business intelligence. The data is pulled from many different sources in central repositories of integrated data from one or more disparate sources to run complex queries reports.
- Data Warehouse Oracle https://www.oracle.com/applications/customer-experience/data-cloud
- Data Warehouse Amazon Redshift Masterclass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgLKodmL5xE
- Data Warehouse Cloudera CDP Data Center https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSlTdhQn4ZI
6. Computer and device maintenance, management and accountability – Information Technology Consulting
In management an information technology consultant (also called IT consulting, computer consultancy, business and technology services, computing consultancy,technology consulting, and IT advisory) is an individual that provides advice,guidelines and a blueprint for sourcing, utilizing and managing IT assets and resources that focuses in achieving their business targets. Additionally, it provides organizations with better business practices for their needs and requirements,providing solutions.
7. Better back-office accounting and customer relationship management - Reports and Dashboards
Reporting dashboards are an analysis tool, different types of analysis that allow business managers to stay in control of their business performance. The value of a dashboard is for a company to visualize their reporting requirements.
- Klipfolio Dashboard Visualizations https://www.klipfolio.com/features#report
- Qlik Dashboard Visualizations https://www.qlik.com/us
- Domo Dashboard Visualizations https://www.domo.com
- Tableau Dashboard Visualizations https://www.tableau.com
8. Sales, marketing, and procurement enhancements – Sales and Buying Tools
Sending versus Selling, 'it is all about selling' NOT! What makes a sale depends on the procurement department's ability to deliver its goods or services. There are many sales methodologies when you find a process that works; you don’t need to reinvent the wheel every time. The most popular sales methodologies are the system that delivers scalable, measurable, repeatable, and focuses on growth.
- Target Account Selling (few targeted accounts per sales rep)
- Opportunistic Selling (turning over as many rocks as fast as possible to find someone ready, able and willing)
- Challenger Approach (seller actively teaches their prospect) https://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/power-challenger-sales-model
- Value Selling (building on the inherent value of a product or service) https://www.valueselling.com
- Solution Selling (focuses on the customer's problems) https://accent-technologies.com/blog/2013/09/05/traditional-solution-selling-is-no-longer-the-solution-that-sells
- Sandler Selling System (buyers convinced that they are the one pursuing the deal) https://www.sandler.com/sandler-sales-methodology
- Conceptual Selling (relating it to the prospect's issues) https://www.millerheimangroup.com/training/advanced-selling/conceptual-selling
- Inbound Selling (prioritizes the needs, challenges, goals,and interests of individual buyers) https://www.amazon.com/Inbound-Selling-Change-Match-People/dp/1119473411
- Charting the course, Why procurement must transform itself by 2020 https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/us/Documents/process-and-operations/us-cons-charting-the-course-071013.pdf
- 25+Best Sales Tools https://blog.salesflare.com/sales-tools
- Try SalesFlare Here!
9. Back office productivity software training – Education and Training
Learn software, creative, and business skills to achieve your personal and professional goals online at your pace.
- Online Training Lynda https://www.lynda.com
- Online Training Udemy https://www.udemy.com
- Online Training edX https://www.edx.org
10. Upgrade hardware and software – Purchasing Options
The current approach, but not necessarily the most prudent taken by many companies, is to leave it for IT people to procure business applications. The ideal solution process is what we call triangular: MANAGERS/DIRECTORS, IT and USERS — wasted time and money without the synergy of these three groups working together are costly.
- ITLNOW then and NOW https://www.itlnow.com/post/ioutsource
Roy Avila has the technology experience to keep you ahead of the competition by recommending the latest business tools and apps, along with security measures, to safeguard your information. https://www.itlnow.com/our-offers#contact-roy
Thank you, and have a great day!
#ArtificialIntelligence #B2Cmarketing #blockchain #Business #BusinessNews #CloudSecurity #decentralization #development #eCommerce #Hyperledger #MarketingStrategy #smartcontract #Startup #WebsiteAudits