Promotional Marketing Programs
Roy M. Avila
Technologist - Advisor - Promoter
Promotional Marketing Strategies
Start with an over-all eCommerce, an online concept review, an assessment to validate the ‘go-to-market’ rollout. We work with over 150 plus applications; there’s a set of tools for every project. The cost of the initial service can save you a lot of time and money.
Business Driven Digital Promotional Selling Program
- eCommerce Analysis Report (a marketing digital footprint review, market position, and competition status)
- Performance Result Estimates (value online advertising for actual monetary or brand image results)
- Assessment Analysis (project budget costs and profitability)
- Brainstorm the Results (evaluate the online marketing concept)
- Go to Market Timelines (structure a rollout schedule)
Our unique brainstorm approach differentiates us from search engine optimization, digital marketing, pay-per-click, advertising companies. ITLNOW’s technology and business background allows us to personalize the approach to go-to-market. We also consider that products or services which may at the surface look the same are indeed very different and should take their unique path to market.
[marketing: preparing a product for the marketplace advertising: making your product and service known]
It’s better to be prepared and plan for your advertising in advance, rather than waiting until sales have slowed.
- Free, it's back, and to boot, the need for 366-day return policy. How does it impact your brand image, and what is it worth?
- Are giveaways the answer to expansion,increased sales, an attractive approach to inherit customer loyalty?
- Does every business benefit from giving away'free,' 'discounted,' 'reduced,' and 'on sale' campaigns?
- What does it indicate when you promote 'giving something away’ without research?
- What if the concept of 'need’ taints the brand?
- Every restaurant that has been in business for a generation has one thing in common, service, quality of their product,and pricing in that order.
- When your service or product is a commodity,then how does quality play as one of the three key factors of success; Focus,People, and Marketing?
- Professional shoppers are expensive -- or are they?
- Do businesses like Yelp and Google Marketplace, delivery a measurable gift to an owner of an establishment?
One-Time Fee $695.00 (week turn-around timeline)
Save even more time and money with an Independent Website Audit (if needed $495 per 100 pages)
Promotional Marketing Programs
Plan | Design | Create
- Ad Campaign Packages (Audio, Video, and Content Layout Design)
- Popup and Landing Pages
- Showcase on Betta2Teem Web App
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Weekly Performance Status Reports (simple human-like presentation)
Venue Rate Sheet Per Month per $500-750 Budget (1 – 5 Qualified Product/Service)
- Google Adwords $550.00
- Facebook and $850.00
- LinkedIn and/or $1,195.00
- Twitter and/or $1,495.00
- Instagram and/or $1,795.00
- Pinterest $2,195.00
Venue (running total as you add venues)
Note:Most typically ads, new or modified, get approved within 24 hours, but it can take as long as three days to go live.
ITLNOW, a small flexible company that manages a broad range of your departmental responsibilities.Our delivery is super-effective and dedicated to solving the greatest challenge. We are industry-specific and knowledgeable professionals with the experience to drive sales, awareness, and consumer advocacy.
Roy Avila has in-depth detailed technical and digital marketing knowledge. For a Limited Time Special Offers, call us at 401-349-2135 or visit https://www.itlnow.com/our-offers#contact-roy.
#ContentMarketing, #DigitalMarketing, #SEO, #Blogging, #Marketing, #Branding, #MarketingTips, #MarketingStrategy, #Startup, #B2Bmarketing, #SocialMediaMarketing, #Promotion, #B2Cmarketing, #WebsiteAudits, #KeywordResearch, #LocalSEO, #SeoCampaign, #Business, #SeoCompany